As promised on Monday, here are my three lists for 2013 so far. They are not in any order and they are still work in progress. I will likely update them in the next two weeks as I brainstorm more and figure out some patterns.
What do I want to learn?
- How to write nicely, I want to improve my handwriting
- How to draw people (a goal for a long time now)
- Art supplies I want to learn better: neocolors, oils
- Strength exercises that are simple but powerful
- Simple but healthy meals for all times of day (Learning what eating well looks like for me.)
- Setting up my etsy shop and a system for scanning and selling
- Driving on the freeway
- Learning to ride a bike
What do I want to do more of?
- Art journaling
- Reading books
- Writing thoughts posts on my blog
- Taking photos of my kids and photos of nature
- Being in the pictures with my family
- Quality time with my kids – doing what they want
- Seeing/emailing/spending time with friends
- Date nights
What fulfills me (or honors a value I have)?
- Time with my family
- Being present
- Taking time for myself
- Writing down my thoughts/feelings and learning from them
- Being there for people I love
- Savoring, reliving memories in real-time
How about you? What’s on your list?