I wrote about Nathaniel’s album a long time ago, here. And now that he’s well past year one, I figured it was time to tackle this one:
53. Finish Nathaniel’s Baby album
The overall process I used for the album is this:
1. Some preliminary pages about expecting him and the test, etc.
2. Some pages about the day he’s born, his umbilical cord, etc.
3. At the beginning of every month, marking that month
4. From then on for every week, 6 photos and 1 layout to show photos for every day of that week.
5. At the end of every month, a page of notes about that month in his life (this needs more work for my book since i didn’t keep up with it well)
that’s it. So I planned to have photos for every day of his life and at least 52 layouts about his first year.
I ended up with 66 layouts since I did a bunch more as I felt like it. It got broken into 2 albums and honestly, It probably should be 3.
Here’s a look at one of the pages.
And here’s a small collage of all the layouts I did about the first year of his life. Most of them I’ve already posted. Some are coming up.
One more baby album down. I think I might go buy some more of the American Crafts Binder albums and break this one down to three albums.